SuperWiper™ 8" Erase Field unit
SuperWiper™ 8" Erase Field unit with 4 SAS/SATA-3 and 6 USB3.0 ports. Extremely fast erase and wipe data from hard disk drives, Solid State drives and USB storage devices. The unit top performances of speed is 28GB/min when erase used with Solid State Drive(SSD) and 10GB/min when erase is used with 1TB WD Hard Disk Drives. The unit hardware is built-in with 8" touchscreen color LCD display, 4 SAS/SATA-3 ports, 6 USB3.0 ports, 1GbE port, e-SATA port, DP port, and 3 Audio Ports. The SuperWiper™ erase application is very efficiently under Linux OS and it very easy to use with a few clicks the user is up and running. The user can use DoD or Security Erase protocols. The application is designed to run a very efficiently in a continues erase mode operation, where each port is act separately.
SuperWiper™ application generates a detailed log file and erase certification (pdf) for each hard drive that have been successfully erased. NIST 800-88 compliance (when use with DoD or Security Erase protocols).
The SuperWiper™ unit has economic expansion capabilities to support SCSI drives via Expansion Port and Expansion Box option, or 1394 devices via Express Port option. (The unit's stand is not included)
- Case: Mobile, rugged, easy to carry.
- Display: 8 inch (800X600) LED backlight color LCD display with Touchscreen.
- Speed: Externally fast, Top erase speed 28GB/min with Solid State Drive and 10GB/min with 1TB WD Blue SATA-3 Hard Disk Drive.
- Secure DC-in connection: Built with Keyed and Locked DC-in connection to avoid accidental disconnect in the middle of the operation.
- GUI: The application is built with large icons and very simple and easy to navigate.
- Parallel Operation: The application can erase up to 10 storage devices in parallel operation. (Running in 4 separate sessions)
- Erase Storage Interfaces: SAS, SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE(with use of IDE to SATA kit), USB3.0, Micro-SATA, Mini-SATA, SCSI(with Expansion Box option), 1394(with Express Port option), Mini-PCIE(with Expansion Box option)
- OS: Linux Secure OS.
- Erase Hard Disk Drive: Use DOD 5220-22M, Security Erase, or define your own pattern and numbers of iterations.
- Format HDD: Support FAT32, HFS+,exFAT, NTFS, EXT4. (GPT, MAC, MBR)
- Log file and Erase Certification: The application generates detailed log file and erase certification that is very easy to exports into USB stick. NIST 800-88 compliance with use of DoD or Security Erase protocols.
- Hardware: Very high quality high preforming component with military specifications. The units are assembled and tested in the US.
- Express Card Port Option: An optional port that needs to be installed at the time of purchasing of the main unit. This additional port gives the user the ability to plug and use a few kinds of Express Card adapters with different interfaces,and Express Card media. The user can also erase data from those additional new interfaces and devices. A dual port 1394A/B, PCIE memory (Sony SxS), Mini PCIE SSD (not supported by SATA protocol).
- Expansion Port Option and Expansion Box Option: An optional port that needs to be installed at the time of purchasing of the main unit. (The user can choose to configure the main unit with only one connectivity port: Express Card Port or Expansion Port). This additional expansion port gives the user the ability to plug and use Expansion Box with express card reader already installed, and ability to support erase data from SCSI Hard Disk Drive (With the purchasing of the SCSI 2 Hard Disk Drives Option Kit).