SuperCopier™ complete IT Kit for 8" Field Unit - i7 Edition - Hard Drive Duplication Unit
SuperCopier™ 8" Field Unit IT Complete Kit i7 Edition consist of:
a) SuperCopier™ 8" Field unit i7 Edition (i7 4th generation, 256GB mSATA, 16GB internal memory) which is extremely fast cloning and data duplication (31GB/min SSD, 10GB/min with 1TB WD) field unit. Built-in a color LCD display with a Touchscreen, 4 SAS/SATA-3 ports, 6 USB3.0 ports, 1Gigabit Ethernet port, e-SATA port, Display Port, and 3 Audio Ports.
The SuperCopier™ application supports very flexible operation of multiple session, and in each session user can define it source and targets. The unit is running under Linux- Ubuntu in a very efficient way. Utilizing 8 CPU cores, each core can handle a session very effectively and achieves a great transfer rate.
Also the application generates detailed Log files and Certification for cloning and erase operations that can be easily exported to USB stick.
b) 1394A/B Dual Port Express Port adapter for Cloning from 1394 devices.
c) Expansion Box (Express Card Reader and SCSI LVDS ULTRA 320 controller pre-installed).
d) SCSI Kit - Supports clone data from 2 SCSI Hard Disk Drives.
e) Express Card Reader pre-installed in the Expansion Box (Supports cloning memory cards, 1394A/B , Mini-PCIE adapters,M.2 NGFF adapters).
f) Rugged and rolling IM2500i case, customized foam, and with a lid organizer.
g) Essential Accessories.
- Case: Mobile, lightweight, and easy to carry.
- Display: 8 inch (800X600) LED back-light color LCD display with Touchscreen.
- Secure DC-in connector: Keyed and Locked DC-In connector to avoid accidental disconnect in the
- middle of operation.
- Speed: Externally fast and efficient operation with less OS overhead.
- GUI: The Cloning application is built with large and simple icons and it is easy to
- Storage Interfaces: SAS, SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE(with supplied adapters), USB3.0, 1394, SCSI
- Storage Devices Supported Form Factors: 3.5 inch, 2.5 inch, ZIF, 1.8", Micro-SATA, and Mini-
- OS: Linux
- Clone Mode: Mirror Image 100% bit by bit, or Quick Capture where the cloning and deploying
- process is done with copy of files only
- Flexible Port's Role Assignment: User can re-assign any port a role to be source or target.
- Cloning default source ports: One SAS port and one USB3.0 port are set as source ports for
- cloning operation.
- Log Files and certification: The Application generates extensive and detailed log files and
- certification on the drive duplication and on the erase operations that user can easily export to USB storage
- Erase Hard Disk Drives operation: Use DoD 5220-22M, Security Erase, or user define pattern and
- numbers of iterations.
- Quick Format Hard Disk Drives: FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, EXT4, HFS+
- Multiple Session Operation: The application can perform imaging, cloning, erase, and quick
- format operations. User can erase up to 10 storage devices in multiple independence sessions, or from one source up
- to 9 targets (1:9) in one session, or clone from 5 sources to 5 targets (5:5) in 3 separate sessions (With the use
- very fast USB3.0 to SATA adapters).
- Hardware: The unit is assembled and tested in the US.
- Expansion Box: The kit includes Expansion Box with SCSI LVDS controller and Express port card reader pre installed, and it is includes hardware and adapters to supports cloning and erase from 1394 device, SCSI hard disk drives and more.