SuperCopier™ IT 8" SAS - Field hard drive duplication and cloning device
SuperCopier™ 8" Field SAS hard drive duplication unit. The hard drive duplicator unit supports SAS/SATA hard drives and USB3.0 storage devices.It extremely fast operation, high transfer rates, very efficient, and run under Linux Ubuntu. The unit can use to clone data in 2 modes of operation: A mirror mode with 100% bit by bit imaging, or quick capture mode that clone files only. The unit built-in with 4 native SAS ports, 6 native USB3.0 ports, and 8" touchscreen color LCD display. User can clone SAS hard disk drives from one source to 3 destination(1:3), or two sources to two destination (2:2). The unit is very compact and easy to carry. The SuperCopier™ cloning application is very simple and easy to use and it designed to work with touchscreen navigation icons. The performance of the unit is very high, clone Solid State Drives (SSD) at 28GB/Min, 1TB WD Blue SATA Hard Disk Drives at 10GB/min. (Stand is not included). The application also generate extensive log files and certification.
- Case: Mobile, lightweight, and easy to carry.
- Display: 8 inch (800X600) LED back-light color LCD display with Touchscreen.
- Secure DC-in connector: Keyed and Locked DC-In connector to avoid accidental disconnect in the middle of operation.
- Speed: Externally fast and efficient operation with less OS overhead.
- GUI: The Cloning application is built with large and simple icons and it is easy to navigate.
- Storage Interfaces: SAS, SATA, e-SATA enclosures, IDE(with supplied adapters), USB3.0
- Storage Devices Supported Form Factors: 3.5 inch, 2.5 inch, ZIF, 1.8", Micro-SATA, and Mini-SATA.
- OS: Linux
- Clone Mode: Mirror Image 100% bit by bit, or Quick Capture where the cloning and deploying process is done with copy of files only
- Flexible Port's Role Assignment: User can re-assign any port a role to be source or target.
- Cloning default source ports: One SAS port and one USB3.0 port are set as source ports for cloning operation.
- Log Files and Certification: The Application generates extensive and detailed log files and certification on the drive duplication and on the erase operations that user can easy export to USB storage devices.
- Erase Hard Disk Drives operation: Use DoD 5220-22M, Security Erase, or user define pattern and numbers of iterations.
- Quick Format Hard Disk Drives: FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, EXT4, HFS+
- Multiple Session Operation: The application can perform imaging, cloning, erase, and quick format operations. User can erase up to 10 storage devices in multiple independence sessions, or from one source up to 9 targets (1:9) in one session, or clone from 5 sources to 5 targets (5:5) in 3 separate sessions (With the use very fast USB3.0 to SATA adapters).
- Hardware: The unit is assembled and tested in the US.