IP*Works! is a comprehensive framework for Internet development and is the core building block for most /n software products. IP*Works! eliminates the complexity of Internet development, providing easy-to-use, programmable components that facilitate tasks such as sending email, transferring files, managing networks, browsing the Web, consuming Web Services, etc.
All Major Internet Protocols
Components for FTP, HTTP, SMTP, ODATA, POP, IMAP, LDAP, DNS, RSS, SMS, Jabber, SOAP, WebDav, JSON, XML, and many more!
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than a decade.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology, with no dependencies on external libraries.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully indexed help files, royalty-free licensing, and more.
A robust framework including more than 40 enterprise-class controls, IP*Works! enables rapid integration of any major Internet communications protocol or technology, including: FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, DNS, RSS, SMPP(SMS), XMPP (Jabber), SOAP, WebDav, and more!
- A comprehensive suite of tools covering all major Internet technologies.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and paid, enterprise-level Premium Support.