IP*Works! WS includes a set of powerful client, server, and proxy components for integrating WebSocket communications capabilities into Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications. The components are perfect for building Web connected applications that require real-time data including chat, multi-player games, live financial applications, and more!
WebSocket Client, Server, and Proxy
Powerful client, server, and proxy components for integrating live client-server web communications.
Eliminate Long-Polling in Web Apps
Websockets enable the server to push data to connected clients in real-time eliminating the need for unreliable long-polling techniques.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Up to 256-Bit Strong Encryption
Robust enterprise-class security with up to 256-bit strong encryption using SSL and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
- Provides a standard framework for ongoing bi-directional communications between web clients and servers over WebSockets.
- Support for WebSocket (ws://) and WebSocket Secure (wss://) connections with up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- Authenticate and encrypt/decrypt data sent and received using SSL2, SSL3, PCT or TLS.
- Advanced digital certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.