IP*Works! IPC is a suite of components for inter-process communications (IPC) through Named Pipes. The component suite includes client, server, and remote execution components enabling straightforward peer-to-peer communication between related or unrelated processes.
Client & Server Components
Straightforward client and server components for integrating live bi-directional client-server IPC communications
Fully Integrated Components
Based on a high performance asynchronous architecture, with native software components for any supported development technology.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! IPC includes a set of powerful client, server, and external process execution components for adding inter-process communications to Web and Desktop applications.
- Standard Named Pipe interfaces for one-way or duplex client/server communication..
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.