Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is a robust solution which allows you to produce PDF or XPS reports from Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services.
Most RDL report features are supported within Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services, allowing you to generate the highest quality PDF or XPS reports - even reports that contain tables, charts and images.
Leveraging the core technology from our best-of-breed Aspose.Pdf API's, Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is the ideal product for developers looking to enhance SQL server and generate PDF or XPS reports from Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
At a Glance
The features, platforms and file formats that Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services supports.
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services supports SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012 Reporting Services.
Supported File Formats
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services allows you to export RDL files to PDF, PDF/A or XPS format.
- Render RDL report documents into PDF or XPS format directly from Reporting Services.
- Integrate Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services with Microsoft Report Viewer in local mode.
- Create table of contents, list of tables or list of figures for PDF documents.
- Specify arrows for new lines in reports.
- Add footnotes and endnotes for textboxes from inside the report document.
- Render HTML code within textboxes in HTML rather than standard plain text.
- Explicitly specify the orientation of each page within reports.
- Specify security constraints for the resultant PDF document.
- Embed font information into your PDF document.
- Specify page size information for the resultant PDF/XPS.
- Add corresponding XMP metadata into PDF documents.
- Create PDF/A compliant documents.
- Set the page margin size information for produced PDF documents.
We have clients of many different types, including:
- Data processing houses
- Educational institutions
- Government organizations
- Insurance firms
- Legal institutions
- Postal/cargo services
- Search engines
- See a list of some of the companies that use Aspose.Pdf.