Aspose.Cells for Android
Aspose.Cells for Android is a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet component that allows you to develop Android applications that read, write and manipulate Excel® spreadsheet (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX, SpreadsheetML, CSV, ODS), HTML, MHTML, PDF and image file formats without relying on Microsoft Excel®.
Aspose.Cells for Android is a scalable and feature rich component that offers many functions beyond the simple data exporting capabilities other vendors offer. With Aspose.Cells for Android developers can export data, format spreadsheets to the most granular level, import images, import charts, create charts, convert Excel files into PDF and HTML, convert Excel worksheets and charts into images, apply and calculate complex formulas, stream Excel® data and save in various formats and much more. And all this without Microsoft Excel®.
At A Glance
Some of the many advanced capabilities of Aspose.Cells for Android.
This diagram highlights how Aspose.Cells for Android can be used on a variety of platforms.
Supported File Formats
Aspose.Cells for Android supports the popular spreadsheet (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLTX, XLTM, XLSB, CSV, SpreadsheetML, ODS), PDF, HTML, MHTML and image file formats that your business needs every day.
- Read and write MS Excel file formats including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, SpreadsheetML, Tab Delimited, CSV, Tab Delimited and HTML
- Ability to apply formatting (styles) to a Worksheet, Row, Column, Cell, Range etc.
- Import and export data from and to an Array, ArrayList and Recordset / Resultset
- Encrypt and decrypt Excel files
- Support numbers formatting
- Create and manipulate charts through product API
- Insert images and create comments through the product API
- Read, set and calculate formulae in the spreadsheets
- Configure page setup through the product API
- Add a copy of an existing worksheet (with full contents including formatting, images and charts etc.) to a new file
- Apply auto-filters and insert page breaks in the worksheet
- Read and write conditional formatting
- Support protection options introduced in since Microsoft Excel XP
- Manipulate cells and named ranges
- Create and manipulate PivotTables through the product API
- Convert Excel files into PDF
- Convert Excel worksheets and charts into images
- Data processing houses
- Educational institutions
- Government organizations
- Insurance firms
- Legal institutions
- Postal/cargo services
- Search engines
- See a list of some of the companies that use Aspose.Cells.